When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close. I'm someone who does this full time, it's not a hobby to me. With studying what is going o9n in our local market, I'm able to help educate you as a seller make the best financial decision when it come to pricing, negotiating and selling your home. That's what you are looking for when you are considering who to hire, right?
2. Internet Advertising - Marketing is something I am good at when it comes to getting your home exposed on the internet. Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, Bing, Yahoo, Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. Plus, our team loves doing video of homes for marketing and out of town clients. I have three highly trained buyer's agent ready to help answer, show and sell your home. Most agents have no ideal how to handle internet leads like we do!
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest. We also run various other campaigns using Facebook to specifically target the ideal buyer for your home.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly. I'm not a lone wolf, so you will never feel like you are alone after we sign the agreement to work together. I have a team of five, so each and every client gets the attention and care that they deserve.
5. Short Sale - This is a special type of sale and something that should not be given to just anyone saying they can help you should you be "upside down" on your home. Short sales require A LOT of attention, dedication, guidance, communication and skill, most have no clue what they are doing and I would hate to have you hire the wrong agent. Don't let someone use your home as an experiment to learn how short sales work. I have a separate dedicated team of attorney's that help with all paperwork, communication, negotiations and sale of your home after we sign papers. We have a very high success rate on getting your home sold through short sale and saved from foreclosure.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear: Of course we advertise and pay for more sites than the typical agent that works in the area. We know people use the internet to start their home search well in advance, so internet marketing is huge, we stand above other agents.
To find out more about selling your home, click here We look forward to working with you!